IT WAS IN THE GREEN BIN!!!!
And my horoscope said I’d have prophetic dreams!!
Will commence pokebank stuff tomorrow.
IT WAS IN THE GREEN BIN!!!!
Well I’m busy today - but not with schoolwork - it’s with fun stuff.
Tonight Mom and I are going downtown to see a theater production of a Tale of Two Cities (which I have read, thank you very much). To that end, I had to re-organize my day a little bit. So I’ll get a quick lunch, then go right to the radio station to download music, and then go to my art class, and then come back the dorm to pack up - since I leave late on saturday night for Florida! It’s spring break this weekend. And I have my appointments on Friday so if i need to swing by my dorm then I can.
I had a dream it was… tomorrow morning! Except that it was extremely dark out since a storm was on the way. I was at home, and I decided to go look for my missing Pokemon game cartridges so I could do PokeBank. I thought I’d go to the bin of stuff mom had left in my room after she cleaned up the downstairs. And I found them in there!
When I came down stairs some of the extended family members I had seen at the Bar Mitzvah were in my house. We were talking about movies and my sullen second cousin said he refused to see Gravity because he would refuse to watch any movie that people over 70 years old could enjoy. I tried to get my Platinum game cartridge working but it was asking me to create a new player character - it even asked for my religion, and the screen was so hard to see.. then I woke up confused that it was actually only Thursday.
I googled those (without brackets), turns out “No one belongs here more than you” is the title of a book, and “the world stands still without us” is a line from a song. Er, how often do you look at that message, and do you tend to leave the door unlocked?
aww Orange, don’t be the Scully to this ghost story! Let me entertain my fantasies here…
Either way, I always have my dorm room locked - obsessively so I’d say. I lock it pretty much every time i leave the dorm, even if it’s just to fill my water bottle or go to the bathroom.
This was the story I wrote for my college’s literary magazine - which I received in print tonight, so I feel like I can go ahead and publish the story here on my blog. It’s concerning the “DJ world” characters from that comic I drew once. Our hero is Bram Mercer, the one in blue, and Vaness is the one in green. The theme of the literary magazine was “passion”. I wrote this a few months ago but I’m not going to edit it, but just present it as it is in the magazine.
The ghost… had ANOTHER MESSAGE FOR ME
Last night after my shower, I came back to my room, and the blinds above my window where the ghost message is written were shaking back and forth. Now this was strange because the window was closed - I had closed it before my shower. But the window shades swung without air to push them. That’s when I took another look at the message written on the crook of the window. I looked up a little bit, squinted and… SAW… ANOTHER… MESSAGE… THAT WAS CREEPIER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!
This second message says:
[The world stands still without us] (with those brackets)
And I swear to god that message was not there previously. It even seems to me that the first message got darker.
After calling Mom in a panic I just started… talking to the ghost… I told them not to scare me, but if they wanted to talk… I said “I understand the value of talking things out.”
What if there will be more messages? Seriously the first message was strange, but this one seems just too strange. Not something a college student would write.
Did poison already!
Grass: Your favorite flower, tree, or any type of vegetation and why.
Favorite flower: BLUE HYDRANGEA!!!
Favorite Tree: Aspen treeeeeesssss
Favorite other plant: THAT ONE SUCCULENT!!
YAY FOR PLANTS!
the reason is: these are awesome plants.
Fairy: What is the one thing you wish for the most in the world?
Currently, to have my webcomic become slightly popular on the internet. Otherwise, to fall in love and to have magic powers :3
Poison: Admit to one of your guilty pleasures.
I feel like tumblr knows all of them! Phineas and Ferb music, Love it or List it… I love sneaking a peek into the toy isle at Target…
Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
What is this question asking exactly? The bottom of the ocean… is the benthic zone??? I don’t know what’s at the bottom of the ocean. Some animals and water I guess, to be sarcastic.
- Normal: What is one quality you like most about yourself?
- Fighting: Do you rely more on your physical strength or mental strength?
- Flying: Where is the one place you want to travel to the most?
- Poison: Admit to one of your guilty pleasures.
- Ground: Are you the type of person stands by their convictions and doesn't let anyone tell them what to think or say?
- Rock: Would your friends say that you're very reliable and someone they can trust to hold them up?
- Bug: List three things that get under your skin and made you cringe.
- Ghost: Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, describe your concept of it.
- Steel: How do you normally protect yourself both literally and figuratively?
- Fire: Something that makes you angry almost instantly.
- Water: What do you think is at the bottom of the ocean?
- Grass: Your favorite flower, tree, or any type of vegetation and why.
- Electric: Are you someone who shines more brightly when they're with others or when they're alone?
- Psychic: The first thing you would do if you had telekinesis.
- Ice: Do you tend to give people the cold shoulder when things aren't going your way?
- Dark: Your biggest fear or the worst nightmare you've ever had.
- Fairy: What is the one thing you wish for the most in the world?